High performance weldless flange to pipe connections
For over 20 years, Quickflange™ has revolutionised flange-to-pipe connections by providing a permanent and mechanically robust alternative to traditional welding. Our technology ensures rapid and safe installations eliminating hot work providing a cost-effective solution for improving pipeline integrity and flow assurance.
ICR’s Quickflange™ weldless technology utilises a modified standard flange where patented internal grooves are machined in such a way that it slides over the pipe end. By combining our Quickflange™ connector with our bespoke Quickflange activation tool, the process of installing a Quickflange weldless connector is both quick and easy.
Installation made easy
Upon isolating the line and ensuring a straight cut is achieved to the pipe, Quickflange™ sits flush to the pipe edge. Our hydraulic tool is aligned into the pipe and activated to the required pressure. The tool’s quick extension flares the segments, swaging the pipe into the pre-machined grooves of the Quickflange™ connector. A simple reversal of the tool concludes the installation, creating a permanent gas-tight seal.
Varied product range
Our connectors cater to a wide range of pipe sizes, pressure classes, and – most crucially – material types that can be challenging for traditional welding methods.
Size Range: ¾” to 14”
Material Range: Carbon Steel, Stainless 316, Duplex, Super Duplex, 6Mo, Copper-Nickel & Nickel Alloy.
Pressure Range: 150# to 900#, available up to 2500# on request.
Type Approvals: DNV & ABS
Over 20 years proven track record
- Permanent solution
- 100% coldwork solution with ZERO emissions
- 80% time saving over traditional welding methods
- Over 20 years of experience and a proven track record
- Industry-recognized approval with our DNV and ABS Type Approvals
- Access to ICR’s highly trained, multi-skilled global technicians
- Third-party training for clients and partners globally
- Off-the-shelf product ensuring fast turnaround particularly for urgent repairs
What we can repair
- Hydrocarbon gas and liquid systems
- Remote locations using rope access
- Close proximity to heat-affected zones
- Pipework modifications and re-routing
- Pipework construction
- New spool tie-ins
- Blinding of lines
- Replacement of existing flanges
- Onshore and offshore capabilities
Remote Locations by Rope Access
Close Proximity to Heat Affected Zones
Hydrocarbon Gas and Liquid Systems
|3/4” to 14”
|Sch10 – Sch160
|150# to 900# (up to 2500# available on request)
|Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel (316, 6Mo, 22Cr, 25Cr), Copper-nickel Nickel alloy
|ASME B16.5; EEMUA 145; EN 1092-1
|Technical Features Include:
|No heat, no spark, no hot work
Permanent full-strength connections
Activated in minutes
Light and simple one part design
Crevice corrosion protection
DNV Certified Installations Zone 1 and 2
Efficient replacement of critical hydrocarbon gas and utility gas/air lines with Quickflange™ technologyOur client faced a critical challenge in designing in the replacement of failing hydrocarbon, utility gas and air lines of various sizes.Read more
Streamlining industry solutions: ICR’s Quickflange™ success story for a leading Canadian steel manufacturerA leading Canadian steel manufacturer was faced with a critical challenge where they needed to demonstrate their ability to efficiently serve a variety of industries while also addressing two main concerns—timeframe and hot working.Read more
- A North Sea drilling contractor faced a challenge with rerouting a pipeline system for their drilling package on an offshore rig.Read more