Our chemical injection solutions division has over 30 years of proven international experience, providing rental, sale and maintenance packages tailored to our client’s specific requirements.
Our provision of pneumatic and electrically-driven chemical injection pump services cater for a range of injection rates, pressures, chemical duties, and environmental factors. All systems are built and tested to the highest standard in our state-of-the-art facilities.
We specialise in providing comprehensive services for chemical metering pumping packages and transfer units to the oil & gas and downstream refining markets. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in our state-of-the-art headquarters in Aberdeen, UK, where we design, build, and test all systems to the highest standards.
From Sale and Rental to Repair and Maintenance, ICR offers a range of services covering pneumatic, electric, and solar-driven chemical injection pump solutions tailored to various industry needs.
Our chemical injection packages undergo rigorous in-house testing and certification, ensuring they meet the highest standards with API 675 certification, Functional & Hydro certs, Pressure Relief Valve certs, Operations Manual, and Maintenance Manuals.
We have a proven track record in providing customised hire solutions for chemical injection, chemical transfer, and pressure testing equipment. We remain the number one trusted partner for rental equipment due to our extensive stock levels and rapid response. Our equipment is available for short-term trials, long-term treatments, and stand-in for ageing chemical injection systems.
We provide a fully inclusive service from inception to maintenance. We offer a front-end design consultancy, comprehensive engineering, fabrication and testing together with onsite installation and commissioning, as well as ongoing support through regular planned maintenance & upgrades.
Spares & Servicing
Long service chemical injection systems are struggling to meet the reduced rates with many older systems becoming inoperable, and the repair and replacement costs have become unviable for operators. As the appointed Authorised Service Centre for Williams & Milton Roy, our personnel are qualified to service and repair Williams & Milton Roy products, including cover under manufacturer warranty.
With over 25 years of global expertise, we offer newly certified injection skids, immediate spares, breakdown cover, and back-to-back service to minimise downtime. We are committed to excellence and provide comprehensive testing, inspection, and maintenance register services, ensuring optimal performance and longevity. Our engineered project build solutions cover front-end design consultancy, comprehensive engineering, fabrication, testing, installation, commissioning, and ongoing maintenance and upgrades.
As an authorised distributor for Kenco Engineering and Williams Pneumatic Air Driven pumps, we boast the largest stock of spare parts outside of North America, facilitating rapid response and competitive pricing. Our customer-focused approach is underscored by a dedication to no unnecessary CAPEX spend, offering inclusive upgrades or modifications. Key benefits for our clients:
- Annual provision of newly certified injection skids
- Immediate spares, breakdown cover, and back-to-back service for minimized downtime
- Comprehensive testing, inspection, and maintenance register for optimal performance
- No unnecessary CAPEX spend with inclusive upgrades or modifications, ensuring cost-effectiveness
- We were approached by a North Sea Operator to address a chemical injection problem in an Injection Rate Control Device (IRCD) system.Read more
- Our client required a Super Drag Reducer Injection Package to handle a chemical with high viscosity which had the potential to impact pump performance.Read more
- The client approached our Chemical Injection team with a request to provide two Biocide Chemical Injection Pump Packages at the Terminal site.Read more
- Our client, a major North Sea operator, required an Automatic Processing Unit (APU) to remotely adjust injection rates.Read more
- To supply an electric drive Pour Point Depressant injection package.Read more