The oil and gas industry faces complex and interconnected challenges, accelerated by the global transition towards cleaner and more sustainable energy solutions. It is also contending with the issues associated with ageing assets and infrastructure, and balancing emission reductions with production optimisation objectives.
Our suite of inspection, repair, analysis, preservation, maintenance and remediation solutions has been benefiting the industry, onshore and offshore, for over 25 years. Our Technowrap™ engineered composite solution, along with our Quickflange™ weldless connectors, has been integral to the execution of complex repairs and the reinstatement of pipelines and structures in some of the harshest environments. We specialise in providing comprehensive services for chemical metering pumping packages and transfer units to the oil & gas and downstream refining markets.
Our global footprint and extensive partner network position us to help our clients extend the life of their assets and optimise performance.
- Several I-beam walkway supports faced severe corrosion issues, including through-wall penetration in both the flange and web sections, necessitating a restoration of their structural integrity.Read more
- A North Sea drilling contractor faced a challenge with rerouting a pipeline system for their drilling package on an offshore rig.Read more
Efficient replacement of critical hydrocarbon gas and utility gas/air lines with Quickflange™ technologyOur client faced a critical challenge in designing in the replacement of failing hydrocarbon, utility gas and air lines of various sizes.Read more
- We were approached by a North Sea Operator to address a chemical injection problem in an Injection Rate Control Device (IRCD) system.Read more
- Sections of a blast wall aboard a North Sea Platform were identified with severe wall loss and through-wall defects attributed to external corrosion.Read more
- Our team was tasked with addressing the severely corroded outer cladding of an accommodation module, with various areas identified as needing repair.Read more
- The Valiant platform faced a critical structural issue as a tubular brace on the cellar deck suffered wall loss due to external corrosion, particularly at the intersection with a vertical column member.Read more
- Our client, a major North Sea operator, faced a critical issue onboard one of their assets: a plenum chamber floor suffering from severe external corrosion.Read more
- A major energy operator in the Norway North Sea faced a significant issue with excessive corrosion which had led to several through-wall defects in a crucial 14” helideck drain line on their platform.Read more
- Our global partner in Qatar collaborated with a major oil and gas company to address the challenge of providing effective corrosion protection for subsea pipelines.Read more
- A 48” subsea pipe, located in Saudi Arabia and responsible for transporting crude oil, had developed a significant defect. Our team was commissioned to carry out a repair using our composite system, Technowrap™.Read more
- Our client faced a challenge involving their filter house which had multiple defects, causing water loss and impacting production.Read more
- Our client approached us with a critical structural repair project involving the repair of ten beams with complex geometries and required a solution that could achieve compression on corroded beams.Read more
- Our client is a prominent energy operator based in the Middle East and approached our team with a critical repair project involving a de-ethaniser column.Read more
- Our client faced a critical challenge when a catastrophic failure occurred in their 56-inch water export line, resulting in a 1.7-meter-long rupture.Read more
- Our client’s 32” produced water line, was exhibiting significant internal erosion and corrosion, leaving a minimum remaining wall thickness of just 4mm.Read more
- A 30” Crude Oil Pipeline, located in the Middle East had previously suffered a through-wall defect. Initially, a clamp had been employed as the preferred repair method; however, this approach had proven ineffective and was actively leaking.Read more