We are looking for a Technician to join our Integrity Monitoring business within our Inspection and Integrity Management division.
This is a field-based role, which will require regular offshore and international travel, based out of Aberdeen.
The Technician will work with the Operations Team to deliver corrosion monitoring services in accordance with Company targets and client demands.
This role will report to the Technical Manager.
The main tasks involved in the role will include, but are not limited to:
- Site works including various corrosion monitoring and microbiology survey, and additional ad-hoc requirements while assisting Lead Technicians.
- Assisting with technical reporting and analysis.
- Implementation and reviewing of all job specific work packs, risk assessments, procedures, work instructions and method statements.
- Assist with maintenance of technical procedures and work instructions
- Liaise with Technical Manager as and when required to assist with workshop duties and routine equipment maintenance, testing and job preparation.
- Project related support, kit lists, registers, purchasing, logistics, updating stock, etc.
- Contribute to daily operations meetings and improvement sessions.
- Daily progress update to Project Manager and Onshore Operations team.
- Compliance with and commitment to Company’s HSEQ policies and procedures.
- Adhere to controls described in risk assessments, safe systems of work and COSHH assessments, and highlight any shortcomings in the existing controls.
- Working with the team on improvement / development issues to enhance overall service range of the organisation and ensure services carried out are to a high standard.
- Ensure equipment is maintained, tested, and prepared in line with Company standards and procedures.
- Provide onshore/offshore support to other Business Units as and when required.
Key Skills, Attributes and Experience:
- Valid BOSIET / FOET Offshore Survival
- Valid OGUK Medical Certificate
- Valid Minimum Industrial Safety Training (MIST)
- Experienced Mechanical background – Desirable
- Demonstrable inspection background – Desirable
- Demonstrable NDT background – Desirable
- HSEQ focused, service minded and structured
- Delivery focused and committed to achievement of project/company goals