We are looking for a Technician to join ICR, based out of Aberdeen.
The Technician will be responsible for participating in workshop activities based primarily in Aberdeen, and apply all Chemical Injection, Quickflange and Integrity Monitoring products in line with client requirements and in compliance with all ICR procedures. May also be required to work offshore / onsite as and when required.
This role will report to the Workshop and Stores Manager.
The main tasks involved in the role will include, but are not limited to:
- Liaise with Workshop Supervisor daily to ensure operational needs are communicated and understood.
- Apply Chemical Injection Utilities, Quickflange and Integrity Monitoring Solutions products in line with client requirements and ICR procedures.
- Repair and maintenance of all pumps, tools and associated parts including flushing, stripping, inspecting, repair and pressure testing.
- Prepare equipment for dispatch.
- Complete required reports and documentation in line with company standards and in an accurate and timely manner.
- Completion of appropriate paperwork including basic computer use (general & technical).
- General workshop duties perform in an efficient, professional, courteous manner and in accordance with ICR Company standards and safety procedures.
- Assembly of new equipment and assets.
- Assist Project Managers/Operations teams in providing a high level of technical support to all customers.
- To undertake all workshop activities in compliance with ICR procedures.
- Become totally conversant and have a full and detailed understanding of all the ICR business processes and how they apply in the running of the business.
- Take responsibility for your own safety and for the safety of others working within ICR and whilst representing ICR on an external work site.
- Become fully competent in the application of Chemical Injection, Quickflange and Integrity Monitoring products.
Key Skills, Attributes and Experience:
- Experience of mechanical repair and maintenance, preferably with pipes, pipe systems and air driven pumps
- Small bore tubing experience / certification (desirable)
- HSEQ focused, service minded and structured
- Demonstrable knowledge and understanding of Pressure Testing
- High standards in quality of work and excellent attention to detail
- Understanding and Knowledge of Engineering drawings
- Good working knowledge of pneumatics, hydraulics and hydraulic systems
- Communication skills, both verbal and written
- Self-starter that takes a collaborative approach and really enjoys working as part of a team
- Strong organisational skills
- Willingness to work offshore – valid certification in place preferable, but not a mandatory requirement
**Please note candidates MUST have valid right to work in the UK as sponsorship is not available. **