sUAS Remote Pilot
Sky-Futures™ UAS Inspection
We are looking for a sUAS Remote Pilot to join the Sky Futures™ USA team, based out of Houston.
The sUAS Remote Pilot will use sUAS to capture, QA/QC and assist in delivery of data across various industries – notably Telecoms, Energy and Oil & Gas.
This role will report to the Head of UAS Operations – Sky Futures USA.
The main tasks involved in the role will include, but are not limited to:
- Working closely with Project Managers
- Manage and coordinate the data collection activities in accordance with client specs and deadlines
- Maintain up-to-date reporting on project progress
- Adherence to all regulatory requirements
- Assist in development and refinement of processes and procedures
- Assist in training in-house, subcontract, and pilot network assets in best practices
- Ensure scopes are delivered safely, professionally and on time, in line with client specifications
- Up to 75% travel
Key Skills, Attributes and Experience:
- FAA Part 107 certificated
- Experienced across various UAS/UAV platforms and industries
- Familiar with various Microsoft packages, such as Excel, Power point, Word.
- Previous work experience in Telecoms, Oil & Gas, and/or other industries