Key Account Manager (Maternity Cover)
We are looking for a Key Account Manager to join ICR, based in Aberdeen. This is a 12 month fixed term contract (maternity cover) – full time.
The Key Account Manager will have overall responsibility for the delivery of UK Chemical Injection Utilities (CIU) sales both onshore and offshore, by managing existing ICR clients, building on existing relationships plus working with the Business Development Manager to support with sourcing new business development opportunities within ICR’s current accounts to deliver upon agreed sales targets.
Candidates should have a good level of understanding and appreciation of the Offshore / O&G UK client base with an emphasis on maintaining our current UK market share and growing this wherever possible.
This role will report to the Business Manager for Chemical Injection Utilities.
The main tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Develop and manage a comprehensive pipeline of opportunities, ensuring this is kept up to date on a weekly basis within the Pipedrive system.
- To carry out weekly forecasting within Pipedrive, to ensure revenues in the month are aligned with actuals.
- To develop and retain positive relationships with new and existing customers and foster positive relationships within the ICR organisation.
- To monitor values of rental PO’s, ensuring that they are not exceeded and where they are likely to be exceeded that PO amendments are requested from the clients in a timely fashion.
- Overall responsibility for ensuring that enquiries, quotations, orders and invoices are fully managed in a timely manner.
- To send monthly reports for clients as required.
- Attend quarterly client meetings.
- To manage key accounts.
- To positively and professionally represent ICR at conferences, trade shows and networking events with an aim to continually gather intelligence and feed back to the business using the appropriate tools.
- Oversee client documentation system with assistance from Operations.
- Responsible for delivering annual targets.
- Maintaining strong relationships within designated Key Accounts on behalf of the Company.
- Ensuring all Key Account plans are kept up to date at all times to include competitor analysis, market intelligence and commercial analysis.
- Ensure annual sales targets and strategic objectives are met or exceeded.
- Work closely with the marketing team to ensure all promotional material is up to date and fit for purpose, and active participation on Social Media.
- Retain current clients and grow the client base for the business unit and the wider ICR group.
- Recognise and adhere to all company and HSEQ policies.
Key Skills, Attributes and Experience:
- Previous experience of working within a sales role – preferred
- Previous experience of working within the oil and gas sector – preferred
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Commercial awareness and negotiation skills
- Initiative, drive and enthusiasm
- Positive attitude and a self-starter
- Good planning and organisational skills
- IT, budgeting and reporting skills
- Knowledge of marketing and branding
- Full driving licence.
- Willingness to travel