Sales and Business Development
We are looking for a Business Analyst to join the ICR team, based in Aberdeen.
The Business Analyst will work across the ICR business, supporting the leadership in ensuring the connectivity of the different business units, their sales pipelines and the governance and delivery of the business plan. In particular this will have a focus on the Sales and Business Development activity.
The role will support development of the business plan with analysis on new potential industrial and international markets, providing an overview of market dynamics and ultimately supporting an assessment of market attractiveness for ICR’s products.
This role will report to the Group Managing Director.
The main tasks and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assist the business in reviewing new market, client, and partner options in terms of market size, addressable market and barriers to entry.
- Work with the Sales and BD teams to ensure that the pursuit of the new entries is linked to the financial forecast and activities though analysis of the Pipedrive CRM system and the underlying actions.
- Supporting the monthly performance review process through preparing lookahead forecasts of the BD activity and the business “Pipeline”
- Analysis of revenue captured in Pipedrive by industry, region and asset to track and support business plan execution.
- Work closely with the Finance team to prepare forecast and budget reports for the wider business in terms that help track progress against business plan.
- The plan will be cascaded in the business via financial and non financial KPIs and the role will collate and analyse monthly KPIs and investigate any performance concerns.
- Analysis at a Macro level of markets and business opportunities to inform the business strategy
Key Skills, Attributes and Experience:
- Financial Planning & Analysis, Business Development or Business Analysis background with a proven record and analytical experience
- Degree educated ideally in a business related discipline
- Experience of working with Excel & PowerPoint at an advanced level
- Experience of analysing complex information provided by publicly available and subscription-based market analysis
- Experience of CRM systems for forecasting, pipeline analysis and relationship management
- Strong oral and written communication skills, analysis should be succinct and focused on pertinent points
**Please note candidates MUST have valid right to work in the UK as sponsorship is not available. **