The main purpose of the Key Account Manager role is to manage all existing UK clients for Quickflange™ (UK), building on existing relationships, plus sourcing new business opportunities within ICR’s current accounts to deliver agreed sales targets. To have a good level of understanding and appreciation for the Offshore / O&G UK client base with an emphasis on maintaining current UK market share and growing this where applicable.
The role reports to the Head of Sales – Quickflange™ (UK).
The main tasks involved in the role are:
- Develop a comprehensive pipeline of opportunities with a six month look ahead and ensure this is kept up to date on a weekly basis using the company SAP system.
- Account management and business development in line with the business unit targets.
- To develop and retain positive relationships with all existing customers and foster positive relationships within the ICR organisation.
- Review and consolidate existing contracts with a view to maximising group revenue – proposing new commercial terms and incentives for clients.
- To support the wider ICR business strategy
- To positively and professionally represent ICR at conferences, trade shows and networking events with an aim to continually gather intelligence and feed back to the business using the appropriate tools.
- To work closely with the Sales Team to ensure the successful implementation of Key Account Management across the business and agree on business development targets to successfully grow the pipeline of opportunities.
- In-depth competitor analysis for the UK markets to be managed within the Key Account Management plans.
- To travel as required with the position.
The successful applicant will have the following responsibilities:
- Responsible for delivering individual objectives;
- Responsible for delivering agreed company targets per client;
- Responsible for weekly sales forecasting/updating KAM spreadsheets in line with company business unit requirements;
- Maintaining strong relationships within designated Key Accounts on behalf of the Company;
- Ensuring Key Account plans are kept up to date at all times to include competitor analysis, market intel and commercial analysis;
- Ensure annual sales targets and strategic objectives are met or exceeded;
- Work closely with the marketing team to ensure all promotional materials are up to date and fit for purpose;
- Retain current clients and grow the client base for Quickflange™ and the wider ICR group;
- Adhere to Company values and HSEQ policy requirements;
- Recognise and adhere to all company policies and procedures.
The successful applicant will have job specific technical training provided. Candidates should have experience of working within a Sales role, preferably within the oil and gas sector. Candidates should have excellent communication and presentation skills, commercial awareness and negotiation skills. They should have a positive attitude, outlook and be a self-starter. Candidates should be able to show initiative, drive and enthusiasm in their work. Candidates should have good planning and organisational skills, IT, budgeting and reporting skills and have knowledge of marketing and branding. A full driving license is a requirement for the role. A degree qualification is preferred, but not mandatory.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in applying for the role please send your CV and a covering letter to the HR Department at HRSupport@icr-world.com
If you have any queries or require further information, please get in contact on the above email address.